Philosophy / Our Promise to You
At NewSmile we have a highly trained and qualified team. We aim to use our knowledge and expertise to provide you and your family with the best care we can.
We constantly look to improve our skills and services and as members of the 'BDA good practice' scheme, we adhere to the principles set out in the British Dental Association's guidelines.
The BDA Good Practice Scheme aims to:
- Provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients
- Only provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- Make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
- Look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care
- Follow current guidelines on infection control
- Check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
- Take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up to date
- Train our staff in practice-wide work systems and receive training plans once a year
- Welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints
- Ensure every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under GDC guidelines